Law Offices of Gary J. Kim provides outstanding legal representation to those who have been injured in an accident or suffered harm due to the negligence of a third party.
Personal injury law involves injury which is caused accidentally by another’s failure to use reasonable care. The definition of reasonable care is determined on a case-by-case basis. A person may be liable for the injury caused through negligent or reckless action.
Types of personal injury lawsuits brought include injury and wrongful death cases arising from automobile, bike and pedestrian collisions, trucking accidents, boat and airplane accidents, construction accidents and OSHA violations, premises liability, product liability, nursing home liability, toxic and mass torts, medical malpractice, and other forms of negligence.
A successful plaintiff in a personal injury suit may recover damages for medical expenses, property damage, emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of consortium or companionship, lost wages, costs and attorney fees, and lost future earnings.
Law Offices of Gary J. Kim specializes in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Accidents involving motor vehicles — Collisions that injure and kill innocent drivers and passengers, and cause extensive damage to motor vehicles
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Passenger injuries
- DUI/drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Mass transit accidents (On MTA, Metrolink or Amtrak routes)
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Accidents caused by a property owner or manager’s inattention to safety measures
- Dog bites — Disfiguring injuries to children or delivery persons caused by carelessness of a dog owner
- Product liability — When a household item, tool or machinery is defective or malfunctions
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — Resulting in bedsores, overmedication and malnutrition
- Catastrophic injuries — Including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Wrongful death — When negligence leads to fatal injuries in an accident
Our team of experienced attorneys and legal assistants can help you obtain the maximum settlement you deserve.
For a free consultation, please call us at (213) 427-6262 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can visit your home or hospital room if you cannot travel to us.
We are fluent in Spanish, Chinese and Korean.