Expertise. Creativity. Results.
Providing Immigration and Personal Injury Counsel in
Los Angeles, CA

I-360, Special Religious Worker

Those who are planning to move to the United States to work full-time in a religious vocation or occupation may qualify for a I-360 visa. This is set aside for immigrants, ministers and non-ministers alike. The Special Religious Worker visa is included as part of the several employment-based EB-4 visas that are available.

To qualify as a special religious worker, the foreign national must:

  • have had at least have 2 years’ commitment to a religious denomination that is considered a non-profit religious organization by the United States preceding the filing of the petition
  • have the intent to work full time in one of the following compensated job categories:
    • Minister
    • Religious vocation or occupation professionally or unprofessionally
    • Work must be performed at a bonafide nonprofit religious organization

Filling out Form I-360 can be a long and complicated process. Take our advice and work with an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the process. In order to qualify as a special religious worker, you’ll need an aggressive attorney who can help prove that you are dedicated to working for your religious denomination.

Schedule a Consultation Today

At the Law Office of Gary J. Kim, we take great pride in the personalized attention we provide to each of our clients.  We understand how challenging the process can be, and we will work with you through every step to help you through. To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at (213) 427-6262 or contact us online.