- Kyung K.
- Liu Min
- Wang T.
- Michael Zhen
- Hansoo C.
- Daniel H.P.
- Chen W.
- Lisa J. Lee
- Sumin N.
- Choi L.
- Myunghoon L.
- Sungjae R.
- Maria G.
- Mee Y.
- Chun Miao
- Zheng Z.
- Young S.
- Mary Lee
- Karen W.
- Julie Kim
- Relief from Removal
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Convention Against Torture
- The Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”)
- K-3 Visa
- Fiancé(e) Visas (K-1)
- I-601A Waiver
- I-601 (Unlawful Presence) Waivers
- Immigrant Investors EB-5
- Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status
- I-360, Special Religious Worker
- Schedule A
- National Interest Waiver
- Multinational Managers and Executives (EB-1C)
- Professors & Researchers (EB-1B)
- Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)
- PERM Labor Certification
- Victims of Crime (U)
- Religious Workers (R-1)
- Essential Workers (H-2B)
- Athletes / Entertainers / Artists (P and O)
- Students (F-1)
- Treaty Traders / Investors (E-1/E-2)
- Intra-company Transferees (L-1)
- Specialty Workers (H-1B)
- NAFTA Treaty (TN)
- USCIS Will Begin Accepting CW-1 Petitions for Fiscal Year 2019 on April 2, 2018
- USCIS Completes Random Selection Process for H-2B Visa Cap for Second Half of FY 2018
- USCIS Strengthens Protections to Combat H-1B Abuses
- Processing Change for Certain Form I-730 Petitions
- USCIS Announces Countries Eligible for the H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Issues Clarifying Guidance on NAFTA TN Status Eligibility for Economists
- USCIS to Begin Accepting Applications under the International Entrepreneur Rule
- As CNMI Transitional Worker Program Draws Down, USCIS Announces Cap for Final Three Fiscal Years
- Deadline to Submit DACA Renewal Requests Approaching On Oct. 5
- USCIS No Longer Accepting Petitions for One-Time Increase to the Temporary Nonagricultural Visa Program
- New Legislation Increases Availability of Visas for CNMI Workers for Fiscal Year 2017
- USCIS Announces Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Opportunities
- Stamford Resident Admits to Operating Extensive Immigration Fraud Scheme
- Thai National Sentenced, Faces Deportation for Operating Immigration Fraud Scheme
- USCIS to Naturalize 15,000 New Citizens During Independence Day Holiday
- USCIS Introduces Redesigned Form for Green Card Applicants
- USCIS to Resume H-1B Premium Processing for Physicians under the Conrad 30 Waiver Program
- Temporary Protected Status for Haiti Extended for Six Months